Friday, November 30, 2007

New Torrent Client - Deluge

I've been using a new torrent client lately. It's goes by the name Deluge. Overall the client I used, only this gave me satisfactory results. Oh, by the way, I am in Sabah, Malaysia, for those who don't have a clue of who I am. Back to the topic. Deluge seems to get "past" Streamyx P2P throttling. Even though the results is not as good as in the Semenanjung guys and gals got (can't have full speed on my 1 Mbps during the day), still, downloading a huge torrent, almost 8GB, in two weeks, proves that this client is very efficient.
The results may vary for individuals. But for me, this is the best by far. None ever get close to Deluge's speed. It may seems to be simplistic at first, because this client has only been developed recently, ported from Linux version to Windows version. Not to mention occasional bugs here and there. But hey. I really need the speed, so I can live with a few bugs.
For those interested, here is the official link for this client.

No comments: