Friday, November 30, 2007

Need For Speed: ProStreet

The (moderately?) anticipated pc game of the year. I thought it would be very nice addition to the NFS series. Alas, I am wrong. First thing first. This game should be about street racing right? But no. This game is played in tracks, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Better rename it to Protrack. And the system requirements is also very high. Yes, I know, the minimum requirement is kinda low. But if many peoples in forums are complaining about stuttering graphics, even on high end computer, then what is the minimum requirements?, to play the game smoothly on the lowest setting? Hell. I don't even want to play past the second part. The graphic is so bad, I revert to play C&C3: Tiberium Wars. The storyline is much better there anyway. So to EA, you should patch this game as soon as possible so that lower end system can play it. If not, this series will get a bad name..

No comments: